Writing sponsored content is one of the best ways to earn with your blog.
This post is sponsored by Markerly. All opinions are my own.
Running your own blog is a lot of work.
If you don’t love it, you probably won’t last very long.
Sponsored Content is often the Best Way to Monetize
People often ask me how to start their own blog.
My advice is not to start one with the intention of making money.
Start a blog about something you are passionate about, and eventually the sponsored content can come along.
Another assumption is that ads are the best way to monetize your blog.
In my experience, that is definitely not the case.
Ads play a tiny role in my overall blog income.
Sponsored content is usually the main source of the money that I make through my website.
Influencer Marketing is a great way for brands to connect with bloggers to gain awareness.
I have had numerous readers contact me to thank me for introducing them to a new product.
Some had learned about an item for the first time here, others just needed to see it being used by a real person before purchasing.
In any case, product awareness is beneficial to brands and bloggers can give them that in their own unique voice.
Markerly is a blogging network that I recently joined.
I am always a little apprehensive when starting up with new influencer marketing platforms like this, but so far I am impressed and very pleased.
There are several reasons why I already love working with Markerly.
Let me break them down for you.
9 Reasons to Join Markerly
- User-friendly platform
- Full-service managed network with 24/7 blogger support
- Gives you heat maps of your entire post so you can see what people were clicking on
- Pays bloggers within 48 hours of the post going live
- Connects bloggers with top brands like Levi’s, Super Bowl, TruMoo, eMeals, etc
- Offers product review opportunities like wine from companies like Last Bottle Wines and Invino, or cool earbuds from Jaybird
- Anybody can join that has over 10,000 page views a month or an average of 3 comments per post
- Focuses on quality blog posts and bloggers that have engaged audiences
- Gives detailed guidelines to outline each campaign
My opinion of Markerly is that it rocks.
After just a couple of campaigns I appreciate their influencer marketing platform.
Being supplied with clear and concise instructions, and being offered to work with top brands is very much appreciated when you are a blogger looking to write sponsored content.
I definitely recommend joining!